Start Earning Points with the Gate Cinemas Loyalty Card
Pick your card up at any Gate Cinema, North Main St, Mallow, Midleton and Cinema World Douglas,
5 visits earns you a free medium combo meal, 10 visits earns you a free cinema ticket, minimum spend is 5.50E,
points on purchase of cinema tickets only
GATE MALLOW, GATE MIDLETON, CINEMA WORLD DOUGLAS, GATE CORK.
Use your loyalty card on every visit you make to the cinema to receive points,
and you will soon have enough for a free cinema ticket or medium combo (medium drink of your choice and medium popcorn).
How To Receive Your Loyalty Card
- To receive your Gate Cinemas Loyalty Card, simply visit any of our Gate Cinemas; when you purchase a ticket/food from our shop
you will be given a loyalty card at any till.
- One point will be awarded to you on your first transaction with your loyalty card.
- Your details; name, email address and phone number will be taken by a member of staff at the till to be entered into our database.
- Your Loyalty Card may be used at any of the Gate Cinemas; Gate Mallow, Gate Midleton, Cinema World Douglas or Gate Cork.
- When you have collected 5 points on your Loyalty Card (5 visits) you will receive a free medium combo meal on your 6th visit.
- When you have collected 10 points on your Loyalty Card (10 visits) you will receive one free cinema ticket on your 11th visit.
How to Collect Your Points
- To collect your points, simply present your Loyalty Card at any till within either Gate Mallow, Gate Midleton,
Cinema World Douglas or Gate Cork at the beginning of your transaction, minimum spend is 5.50E to receive points.
- When booking tickets over the phone present your credit card at the till when collecting your tickets to receive your loyalty points.
- Points will only be awarded with the purchase of tickets included in that transaction
- Your Loyalty Card will be swiped at any till to receive one point per visit to the cinema.
- When booking your tickets online you will be given a reference number. Please present proof of this reference number
when picking up your tickets in order to collect your point or alternatively present your credit card at the till
to collect your tickets to gain your points.
- If you choose to collect your tickets from the ATM ticket collection point it is your responsibility to
present your Loyalty Card at any till in order to collect your points.
- Points cannot be added once your transaction has been complete. You must present your card at the beginning of your transaction.
- Points will not be awarded if tickets are received by means of a Complementary Pass or any other free ticket promotion.
Points will be awarded if you purchase food products during this transaction.
- All free tickets awarded by the Loyalty Card are valid for any day and any time as chosen by you.
This condition can be altered by The Gate Cinemas at any stage of the Loyalty Card duration.
- Tickets awarded through the loyalty card scheme cannot be transferred.
- By using and registering for your Loyalty Card you are agreeing to comply with all the Terms & Conditions of the Gate Cinemas
as outlined on our website.
Terms & Conditions
- The Gate Cinemas reserve the right to (a) terminate the scheme (b) withdraw or cancel the card on reasonable
grounds or (c) alter or change the conditions of the Loyalty Card. Reasonable grounds include; abuse or attempted abuse to the scheme.
- This card is non-transferable and use is permitted only by the person to whom it has been issued.
- No cash alternatives are permitted.
- Your Loyalty Card cannot be used as a guarantee card or as a credit card.
- The Gate Cinemas Loyalty Card cannot be sold or traded in any way.
- Members can be removed from the Loyalty Card scheme at the discretion of The Gate Cinemas.
- Cards and points carry no cash value and may not be exchanged for any other offer or service.
- The Loyalty Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.